OMG! These are amazing.
Take the best thing ever (peanut butter cookies), and add the second most amazing thing ever (M&Ms), and you get Peanut butter cookies with M&Ms BUILT in.
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (chunky)
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- Flaked Sea Salt (for sprinkling)
1. preheat oven to 375F
2. beat sugar ,butter, and peanut butter together
3. Beat in egg
4. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Stir the flour mix with step 2′s mix and add in m&ms.
6. Using a scoop of your size, scoop out the dough into equal portions on baking parchment.
7. Spring just a little sugar on top of each cookie and bake about 2 inches apart for roughly 8 minutes. (be the judge here)
8. cool for about 5 minutes.